Discover how Chinese railway has become nation's pride
The video, narrated by Lyu Guanren, a senior engineer of track maintenance department, Jinan Railway Bureau, shows how Chinese railway has developed from 70 years ago when it was behind many countries.
It's a kaleidoscope through which you will see fascinating changes happening in China.
Watch the video, the fourth in our series China at 70, and see what you may discover about Chinese railway.
- China's big data sector to continue steady growth: report
- Beijing parks receive over 300,000 holiday visitors
- Protesters attack pro-police rally in Hong Kong mall
- HK govt to meet district councilors to break deadlock
- HK police officer offers well-wishes for Mid-Autumn Festival
- HK's Lion Rock dotted with national flags